Qurie.jp, herein referred to as the ‘site’, is privately owned and managed. This is an agreement between the administrator of this site, and the users of the site herein referred as to ‘users’.
1) The following actions are prohibited when using the site:
- Providing false information
- Violating intellectual property rights or copyrights
- Providing defamatory or obscene content
- Providing content offending public order or morals
- Providing content that violates any applicable law
- Providing virus infected content
- Any other conduct not listed here that interferes with the site’s operation or harms the site’s reputation
2) Users shall take a full legal responsibility for any damages this site, administrator or third parties bears for reasons attributable for users’ involvement in the acts stated in previous clause.
3) The administrator shall be able to suspend Users’ accounts without any notice in advance if this Company considers users are involved in the acts stated in previous clause from rational aspect.
This site is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) This administrator shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the agents and agencies, which provide contents on this site.
2) The administrator shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. The administrator cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and the administrator shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) The administrator shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between the administrator and real estate agents. Neither shall the administrator be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of this site.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, the administrator is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of this site’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to the administrator.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. the administrator shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.
The graphic elements, content and information available on the site is the administrator’s property and therefore protected by copyrights.
Agencies’ logos present on the site are third parties property and are protected by trademarks.
Users may download or copy parts of the site’s content for personal and non-commercial use only with prior approval from the administrator. In any case, such hard or soft copies of the site’s content or information have to clearly include the corresponding copyrights or trademarks and provide a link to the original webpage.
Ⅳ．Use of Personal Information
Ⅴ． Management of Password
Users are responsible for their own Password. The administrator shall not be considered responsible for any damages caused by password loss or the password being stolen.
Ⅵ．Availability / Continuity of the Service
The administrator shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by inevitable events altering or interrupting the service such as:
- virus attack
- system downtime
- natural disaster
- any other event not listed here that cannot be prevented using reasonable means
Ⅶ．Language and Governing Law
Ⅸ．Modification of the Service
The administrator reserves the right to modify, halt temporarily or permanently the service at any time and without preliminary notice.